Perpay Inc. is a seed stage, financial wellness, lending, and payment platform passionate about bringing healthier options to consumers. We are a team of high-energy and passionate professionals working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture in a loft-style office at the heart of Midtown Village, Philadelphia. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds and experiences that span technology, e-commerce, financial markets, supply chain management, marketing, and non-profit.
Perpay is committed to improving the financial behavior of it's rapidly growing user base. With an evolving consumer-facing platform, Perpay is seeking talented, creative recent graduates to help support rapid user growth and product development. We are extremely selective about hiring when it comes to culture, ambition, and attitude, as we value the team dynamic above all. If you are looking for a challenging, collaborative environment with ample opportunity to grow in your career and talents, we would love to hear from you.
Who We're Looking For:
- A recent grad; someone interested in exploring multiple professional development tracks and seeking developmental opportunities to learn.
- A self-starter; you are proactive and excel at taking initiative.
- A communicator; you can articulate when setting customer and vendor expectations.
- A stickler for details; you are organized, attentive, and focused.
- A positive force; you are optimistic, collaborative, and confident.
- A chameleon; someone who can embrace and thrives on change, and easily adapts to evolving priorities.
- A rising star; someone who has the desire to continuously grow and develop.
- Provide support to current Operations Team.
- Capture user-feedback to inform UI/UX development.
- Identify areas of improvement to the customer-facing product as well as internal process.
- As the you become proficient in managing workload and understanding the business, you will be empowered to assume more responsibility and complex tasks.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits competence and professionalism when dealing with internal and external partners.